• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yet another British Government 'Apology'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another British Government 'Apology'

Apology to thalidomide survivors ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8458855.stm

This time its due to the drug Thalimodide, ok its worth an apology but what is it
    with this failing government and its' "oh so late, late but better late than never"
    appologies ??? I'm sure there was one for 'Alan Turing and his persecution" that was over 50 years ago !!! are we to beleive that this is a truely caring government ???

It is heckers like !!! they don't give a damn, you don't give a damn, its every man woman and child for himself / herself so lets all vote Tory and show them what proper callous barstewards we really are in this country !!!

Why don't they apologize about the financial mess due to lack of regulations and control of banks ?

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    I'm sure there was one for 'Alan Turing and his persecution" that was over 50 years ago !!! are we to believe that this is a truly caring government ???
    Indeed they did, then announced they would give no money to the upkeep of Bletchley Park.

"Sorry" comes plenty quickness and much cheapness.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm still waiting for an apology for IR35!!!!!!!!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I wonder if in 20 years time we'll get an apology for totally f&$cking up the economy
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Have they apologised for the black death yet? I haven't got it ticked off.

Comment

Working...
          X