• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do women

manage to convince you to put up flat pack furniture at 10pm on a school night?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Why not leave it on the floor, look away and see if the spirit entity will assemble it?

Comment

You've got a woman who's satisfied with flat pack furniture?! Definitely hang onto that one.

Comment

Little boy & little girl agree to show one another each others 'bits'.

Little girl shows what she has.

Little boy shows what he has.

Little girl runs home in tears, all upset. She tells her mum what happened.

Little girl finds little boy.

Little girl points to what she has and says: "My mummy says that with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

How do women manage to convince you to put up flat pack furniture at 10pm on a school night?
        Does that answer your question?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

on pain of death.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Little boy & little girl agree to show one another each others 'bits'.

Little girl runs home in tears, all upset. She tells her mum what happened.

Little girl finds little boy.

Little girl points to what she has and says: "My mummy says that with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

Does that answer your question?

Little girl is amazed and says "can I touch it" ?

Little boy says "No you can't, how did you lose yours anyway" ?
            If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
              Because when you gotta go, you gotta go.....
              Yes Stoolpusher but would you really pay £15 for a tom tit?

I'd rather q
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I like assembling flat pack furniture. Stop whinging - you could be doing the washing up!
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  I like assembling flat pack furniture. Stop whinging - you could be doing the washing up!
                  and the cooking, cleaning, ironing etc.......
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

That's nowt. Alll through recent weather mine has had me rasing stream banks, digging out and flattening part of the garden and lugging dirty great bags of sand and slabs to accomodate her palatial new greenhouse. Which will probably soon be an untidy tip like her palatial £25k new kitchen.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X