• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1001 reasons NEVER to vote Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1001 reasons NEVER to vote Labour

I thought I'd start what may be the longest thread in CUK history.

1. Their answer to everything is to tax it.

2. IR35

If we don't understand it, don't like it or just plain don't want it, we'll tax it.

Comment

3. They are s*c**l*st vermin

Oh sorry, one of those descriptions is redundant, which is how NL like their subjects!!!
      Why not?

Comment

4. They have a knee jerk reaction to every complaint raised rather than creating laws for the good of the population at large

Comment

increase in speeding cameras/fines - feckers!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Suspected terrorist wins British citizenship

Comment

Tony Blair

Comment

Constant nannying and dumbing down. Government by the stupid, for the stupid.

Comment

Fecking tax credits. WTF!!!!!!

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  I'll repeat what I said in an earlier thread. Only an idiot would devise a system that requires:

* one army of bureaucrats taking money away from you

* a second army giving it back, and

* a third army trying to sort out the mess created by the first two

This is the sort of thing your taxes pay for.

Comment

The health secretary, Patricia Hewitt, today rejected claims that the government health reforms were the cause of the current debt crisis in the NHS.

Billions, nay trillions spent. NHS fecked under the New Lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X