• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm probably going to hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this today and thought "you'd think she'd have more important things on her mind".

The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    I saw this today and thought "you'd think she'd have more important things on her mind".

Hell doesn't exist but if it did you would be at the head of the queue.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Is cuk hell where you have to read atw's posts all day?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        I doubt it. But the photojournalist might end up walking a road made of good intentions.

Since she is sat in a temporary relief centre she is unlikely to say the quote given. It has been made up.

More likely is "I just thank God my child is alive" or some such. I'm just surprised they didn't do the standard trick of throwing a teddy or a dolly on some rubble and taking a picture of that.

So I doubt you're going to Hell.

But I bet someone on the Newsdesk has won the $20 bet with his mate for getting a smutty headline past the Editor.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I been thinking "don't mention zombies."
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh dear, I hang my head in shame...

I'm sorry CUK admins and mods, it probably was fairly close to the edge and as a result my post has been removed.

In all my years posting on CUK, it's the first time.

Sorry...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              I'm sorry CUK admins and mods, it probably was fairly close to the edge and as a result my post has been removed.
              What did you post there?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What did you post there?
                A funny, but thoroughly distasteful joke using a censored word that described a male hen and a pointed horned mythical creature that torments permies in a burning pit of PAYE and yearly appraisal misery.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Anyone here ever been to the Dominican Republic ?
                  whats it like over there normally ?

I guess they will be the hub for the disaster/recovery effort

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I been thinking "don't mention zombies."
                    When I was running through the day's news to my wife on Wednesday (who had been out) she said "Haiti? Which one's that?"

"The one with the voodoo."

"Oh," says the Missus, distractedly. "They'll be able to sort themselves out, then."

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X