• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tulipe film night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tulipe film night

BBC1 - The Tuxedo
    ITV - Be Cool.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

But there's a double bill of family guy on BBC 3
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      But there's a double bill of family guy on BBC 3
      now?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

YEs!
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well that's it folks...

Comment

I recorded Tuxedo looks like good for a laugh if nothing else - why do they put these films on so damn late?
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
              I recorded Tuxedo looks like good for a laugh if nothing else - why do they put these films on so damn late?
              So you can record them, store them on the DVD's hard drive and then watch them when you want to and fast forward through the ad's
              Least that's what I do.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Trying to get MagicISO to record a downloaded film onto a DVD I could play in my normal DVD player, but couldn't get the brute to work. So yes, a tulipe film night.

Any ideas BTW guys? What am I doing wrong, or is there a better film DVD program?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Trying to get MagicISO to record a downloaded film onto a DVD I could play in my normal DVD player, but couldn't get the brute to work. So yes, a tulipe film night.

Any ideas BTW guys? What am I doing wrong, or is there a better film DVD program?
                  Don't you need the paid for version to get it to actually write anything over about 100Mb

Comment

Try Serenity, 22:10 tonight (Saturday) ITV4.

Comment

Working...
                    X