• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farewell!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell!

It's been fun expressing my shadow-side through the vehicle of "Dog's Heinous", and it felt good to speak my mind about issues that have been stewing for a few years now. I'm disappointed that my attempts to make some (in my opinion) valid points about important current affairs issues were met mostly with obsessive nit-picking and childish name-calling, but I suppose that's par for the course on an internet forum. You just never know who you're interacting with on these things.

I'm sorry for any offence my posts may have caused. Some of the responses offended me. But f@!k it, life's too short to dwell on petty tulip like that.

What with another year over and a new one just begun, I decided that it's time to retire the "Dog's Heinous" alter-ego and spend my time on more constructive things. So I say: Farewell CUKers, and may you always manage to artfully avoid stepping in any dog poo as you stroll along the pavements of life...

Peace,
    Dog's Heinous.

After 9 posts???

Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Drama queen. First get a few thousand posts and a couple of years of CUKing under your belt for your threat to leave to be remotely interesting to rhino skinned CUKed who've seen it all on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous View Post
        It's been fun expressing my shadow-side through the vehicle of "Dog's Heinous", and it felt good to speak my mind about issues that have been stewing for a few years now. I'm disappointed that my attempts to make some (in my opinion) valid points about important current affairs issues were met mostly with obsessive nit-picking and childish name-calling, but I suppose that's par for the course on an internet forum. You just never know who you're interacting with on these things.

I'm sorry for any offence my posts may have caused. Some of the responses offended me. But f@!k it, life's too short to dwell on petty tulip like that.

What with another year over and a new one just begun, I decided that it's time to retire the "Dog's Heinous" alter-ego and spend my time on more constructive things. So I say: Farewell CUKers, and may you always manage to artfully avoid stepping in any dog poo as you stroll along the pavements of life...

Peace,
        Dog's Heinous.
        Bored of this sockie already SAS? Must try harder.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's been fun expressing my shadow-side through the vehicle of "Dog's Heinous", and it felt good to speak my mind about issues that have been stewing for a few years now. I'm disappointed that my attempts to make some (in my opinion) valid points about important current affairs issues were met mostly with obsessive nit-picking and childish name-calling...
          I think you're confusing this sockpuppet with somebody else's sockpuppet

Posts to date:
          1. Is anyone else here addicted to caffeine?
          2. Anyone seen [the film rumblefish]?
          3. Post containing generic ranting about bankers, deleted (posted 26 November, deleted by DH 3 January - just scroll down to where people have quoted it to see what it said)
          4. xyz which I have to say isn't the funniest joke I've ever seen (posted 2 December, deleted by DH 2 January)
          5. Another post on the banker thread - for some reason not deleted, although it says much the same thing as the original, as well as some psychobabble about the hard life of a sockpuppet
          6. This is how to sort out the UK - post deleted by DH yesterday; scroll down to where sas has quoted the imbecilic drivelling
          7. Post content deleted - yesterday again
          8. Whine about being misquoted although the misquoted post has since been deleted (3 Jan)
          9. Another "content deleted" post (3 Jan) - not sure why, as it's quoted in full further down, with spelling and punctuation corrections
          10. Guess what? - Deleted content post rambling on about banks (3 Jan) - once again the whole thing is quoted down below so deleting it was completely futile

... and that is the entirety of DH's activity on this esteemed forum. It hardly seems worth even saying goodbye

Comment

It just goes to show that theres more to being on a forum that just having a funny name and a funny av.

now where is Dogs left conker ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

He deletes his own posts!

Twonk.

No loss there then.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

who?

Comment

This message is hidden because Dog's Heinous is on your ignore list.
                  Whatever.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Peace,
                    Dog's Heinous.
                    kthxbai
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X