• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B & B Special Contractor Nightly Rate - £18/night - South Manchester/Cheshire area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B & B Special Contractor Nightly Rate - £18/night - South Manchester/Cheshire area

A B & B is offering special rates for anybody wishing to stay 3 or more days a week. Their cheapest online rate is currently £25 on laterooms but are offering this special rate through myself and a few others.

If you are interested please get in touch with me directly.

Airport pickup/drop off can be arranged.

Thanks
    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 18 January 2010, 19:03.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    A B & B is offering special rates for anybody wishing to stay 3 or more days a week. Their cheapest online rate is currently £25 on laterooms but are offering this rate through myself and a few others.

If you are interested please get in touch with me directly.

Airport pickup/drop off can be arranged.

Thanks
    Still thinking like a permie huh

Comment

Helping a friend out. I hope contracting doesn't stop you having friends and doing favours for them

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Helping a friend out. I hope contracting doesn't stop you having friends and doing favours for them
        'Favours'? What is this 'favours'?

Is that when you do something at a reduced rate in the hope of getting repeat business?

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Still thinking like a permie huh
          eh? surely permies get their travel lodge (only the best) bill paid for by t'company
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've been using B&B's and guest-houses whenever I can (and cannot be bother with a room share depending on contract length etc etc) in favor of a hotel because they often outstrip any hotel I've stayed at in terms of value and hospitality.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              I've been using B&B's and guest-houses whenever I can (and cannot be bother with a room share depending on contract length etc etc) in favor of a hotel because they often outstrip any hotel I've stayed at in terms of value and hospitality.
              WHS.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                eh? surely permies get their travel lodge (only the best) bill paid for by t'company
                eh? I'll be in the Malmaison this week.

Hth

Comment

****! £18 but normally £25! Must be kind of basic!
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

****! £18 but normally £25! Must be kind of basic!
                    Well the £25 is an introductory rate but the £18 is a special rate and it aint that bad. Warm, clean bed each night in a private room. Not bad value for a place 2 miles away from Manchester Airport. If your just looking to sleep and get up in the morning then you can't really go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X