• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sky ****tards!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky ****tards!

3 to 5 days to sort out their multi room **** up! That is all
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Sky is terrible value - total rip-off - I wouldn't pay for it in one room.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      Get one of them sender thingys - works great and no dependency on Sky.

Comment

Launch your own satellites and broadcast exclusively to yourself.

threaded

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          Get one of them sender thingys - works great and no dependency on Sky.
          That's not multi room though. Its just piping the same channel to more than one room.

Agree they are shyte though but multiroom settles a lot of disagreement about what to watch and when!

Got multi room in November 09 and it took an age to get it sorted plus about 3 one hour telephone calls. Now one ******* card in one box says its 'not the right card for the box' despite being in it and working for 3 ******* months.

Apparently my 'portfolio' isnt accurate and will take 5 days to sort. In the meantime, a 'new' card will be sent for the now not working box. Said new card will take 3 to 5 days to arrive. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

One of the best service engineers I have ever had to deal with is our local Sky representative.

Comment

Not meaning to be a grumpy bastard, but Jesus mate, get some perpective!!
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What? Me?

Comment

Sorry no, the OP

hardly WWIII now is it?!
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
                    One of the best service engineers I have ever had to deal with is our local Sky representative.
                    I've never even had the bother of dealing with Sky service engineers - it's easily avoided and has the benefit of saving cash.

Comment

Working...
                    X