• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you transport a dead dog?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you transport a dead dog?

I'm assured this story is absolutely true. The young lady in question is the daughter of a local man here in Smallsville where I live:

This young lady was recently staying in London, house-sitting for some family friends who are away on holiday. Unfortunately, only a few days later, the aged dog died and not really knowing what to do the lady rings up the couple to inform them of the sad news and enquires what she should do. They advise that the dead animal should be taken to the local vet for disposal of the body.

How do you transport a dead dog? The lady found a suitcase and put the dog in it. Being a medium sized dog, the case is quite heavy. Sometime later she's struggling to lug the case onto the tube when a kindly man offers to help. "Blimey this is heavy! What have you got in here?" he says as he lifts the case onto the train.

Trying to think on her feet, the lady quickly replies "Camera equipment".

When the train pulls up at her stop the lady reaches for the case but the man again offers to help, as he's getting off at the same stop, and picks up the case.

As soon as he stepped off of the train, he scarpered, taking the case with him!

Would love to have seen his face when he opened the case to reveal the loot!

Wouldn't you just love that to be true!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

A good trick I learnt in New York when they kept having bin-men strikes was to wrap rubbish up in Xmas wrapping paper and leave it in an unlocked car.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Reminds me of when Linda Robson got robbed:
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...coop-haul.html

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          when a kindly man offers to help.
          In London? That's how I know this must be untrue
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
          X