• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Krakow Accomodation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krakow Accomodation

Having a romantic trip around the local concentration camps and wondered if anybody could suggest some accomodation.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

You sure know how to spoil a girl !

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
      You sure know how to spoil a girl !
      She's the one who wants to go! I suggested other places. Not expecting a laugh a minute trip though!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Having a romantic trip around the local concentration camps and wondered if anybody could suggest some accomodation.
        There are plenty of empty "bunks" in Auschwitz
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Krakow is fairly good for handmade amber jewellery. You can buy her a chunky bracelet for about £100 or £300 for a necklace or both if you want a good BJ.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Krakow is fairly good for handmade amber jewellery. You can buy her a chunky bracelet for about £100 or £300 for a necklace or both if you want a good BJ.
            You can get a good BJ for 20 quid if you leave the wife at home.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Comment

You are not my type Dodgy! What agents will do to make a couple of quid!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

There are plenty of empty "bunks" in Auschwitz
                  Do they have ensuite shower facilities?
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    You are not my type Dodgy! What agents will do to make a couple of quid!
                    I am not prepared to haggle

Comment

Working...
                    X