• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The counting thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The counting thread

Has anyone read it all?

I see today that BrilloPad has posted 6450, so out of curiosity I clicked randomly on one of the "jump to" links, page 145, and bless my soul nearl two years ago, in February 2008, there was BrilloPad publishing 1455. And 1456. And 1457, 1458, 1460, 1461, 1463, and 1464 (interrupted by an imaginative "MCDLIX" from Zeitghost)

Now I haven't read the whole thread, I haven't the time unfortunately, however, and here's the interesting part, Brill's closing 1460 on that page is out of synch with the post number by 4, whereas the current 6450 is spot on, so the thread must go IN and OUT of synch.

Rivetting stuff.

Coffee's for closers

Comment

free, no no three, yes that's it

three
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'm four it.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We'll all be getting a bunch of fives from the mods if we carry on with this nonsense
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            We'll all be getting a bunch of fives from the mods if we carry on with this nonsense
            They might. They might not.

It's all a bit six and half a dozen, really.
            If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
              They might. They might not.

It's all a bit six and half a dozen, really.
              I'm at sixes and sevens with this thread.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                I'm at sixes and sevens with this thread.
                This thread is only at post 8
                ATW must be running late
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

It still is only just after 9 o'clock.

Comment

These things do have a tendency to get out of hand...

Comment

Working...
                    X