• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BFCA Accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFCA Accountants

Anyone having issues with BCFA? I am using their Web portel but they are not replying to my questions. Service has suffered recently and I am thinking of switching.

well Phil is not around these boards anymore.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

No, he's somewhere in the Med. Sally is around though,,,
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        No, he's somewhere in the Med. Sally is around though,,,
        Sounds fishy.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyW2288 View Post
          Anyone having issues with BCFA? I am using their Web portel but they are not replying to my questions. Service has suffered recently and I am thinking of switching.

We are sincerely apologetic that we are behind with replying to enquiries from clients in our service portal.

We are currently working to file our self-assessment tax returns by the deadline of 31st January. These together with year end accounts are taking priority.

In order to get abreast of our current situation, we are working weekends (we would appreciate if you don't call us during the weekend) and have new staff joining us.

Once again, our apologies. Please bear with us and thank you for your patience.

My apologies for not seeing and responding yesterday, all hands on deck.
          Last edited by Sally BFCA; 21 January 2010, 14:04. Reason: duplicated line

Comment

Mikeyw2288

Please feel welcome to PM me with your company name or call my direct line to discuss your issues.

Thank you

Comment

To be fair to BFCA I am having the same problem with my people and did the year before. It's 'just that time of year' for the accountants. I planned for it this year so not quite as nervous as I was first time.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                To be fair to BFCA I am having the same problem with my people and did the year before. It's 'just that time of year' for the accountants. I planned for it this year so not quite as nervous as I was first time.
                Many thanks northernladuk, this hopefully gives others a better understanding

Comment

My accountant just rang me up to say that as they are very busy they've asked the Finanzamt for an extension on me filing my tax return, no problems from the Finanzamt there so another month to get some money into my account to pay it. Its not just the UK accountants that are busy at this time of year
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hi Sally,

I submitted my tax return forms to you, June 2009 to take advantage of the cheaper rate and early completion of my tax returns. Why wait until now to complete my returns?!

I understand your circumstances and took that into account so will wait until end of March to see improvements.

I will PM my details…

Comment

Working...
                    X