• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dawn Primarolo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawn Primarolo

Please tell me she's going to get unemployed in the next election. If there was anyone who represented the utterly corrupt, inept, mediocrity of the Labour administration it would be this sack of sh!te.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I wouldn’t give her my first rolo, never mind my last.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Here's her career history:

1972-73: Secretary
      1975-78: Secretary, Avon County Council
      1978-81: Voluntary work
      1981-87: Mature student

In other words unemployed from 1978 to 1987when she became MP

And this was the woman who Labour made Paymaster General.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tommy Sheridan ... look up that tawt (SIC). This is unfortunately what Scottish politics is all about ... which is why I'm in London!

Comment

Harriet Harman,

I would take that woman out of politics and never let her back in
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I wouldn’t give her my first rolo, never mind my last.
            There was a story that she was sexually harrassed by John Reid in her early political career. He obviously found her fit for purpose.
            Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
              There was a story that she was sexually harrassed by John Reid in her early political career. He obviously found her fit for purpose.
              John Major and Edwina Currie was the end ...

Comment

The present and previous female Labour ministers have hardly been a great advert for women. Apart from the gorgeous and sexy Margaret Becket obviously.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                  John Major and Edwina Currie was the end ...
                  Yuck. In Britain you have the likes of John Major (remember him) shagging Edwina Currie and John Reid raping Dawn Primaroroferry. At least corrupt slimey snake-DNA continental politicians have some taste.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    The present and previous female Labour ministers have hardly been a great advert for women. Apart from the gorgeous and sexy Margaret Becket obviously.
                    Caroline Flint?
                    Step outside posh boy

Comment

Working...
                    X