• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fat Bastard's Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Bastard's Banned

Air France has revealed it may prevent obese economy passengers from boarding its planes for "safety reasons".

It said that, under new rules, if a flight was full an overweight person who did not fit into a single seat might have to take another plane.

Linky

That's me fvcked for my trip to Tahiti then, may need to go elsewhere
    Me, me, me...

Actually I'm not that big but just on a point of principal, honest
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
      Got me bang to rights
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I was once on an American Airways flight from Boston to San Franciso and had the window seat. The middle seat was taken up by a very fat American, looked like she was poured into the seat. During the last hour of the flight she put her head forward and looked like she might pass out. I was thinking 'Oh sh*t, how am I going to get out of here if she dies and there's an emergency...'

Comment

It doesn't look like the arm rest has been raised so it must be right up the crack of his ar*e. I bet he enjoyed that

Comment

Maybe the commercial airlines need to start flying planes like this.
            Super Guppy!! Plan B anybody?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by paddytheirishman View Post
              I was once on an American Airways flight from Boston to San Franciso and had the window seat. The middle seat was taken up by a very fat American, looked like she was poured into the seat. During the last hour of the flight she put her head forward and looked like she might pass out. I was thinking 'Oh sh*t, how am I going to get out of here if she dies and there's an emergency...'
              You could have climbed down her bra. She'd have broken your fall!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Fatist thread!

However, I always travel Business.

Comment

Why don't they build aeroplane seats for 95 percentiles?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    That's me fvcked for my trip to Tahiti then, may need to go elsewhere
                    Just go on Air NZ.

(You fat knacker)
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X