• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy theories - is it just me ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy theories - is it just me ?

I am getting more and more irritated by the never ending stream of conspiracy theories. I could handle it when it was just the illuminati and Roswell, but the web seems to breed these things by the million.
    People are seeing shadows everywhere, base motives being applied to the most mundane of everyday occurences.

maybe its just me

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

No No... Its not just you.... they are all doing it..... its a bl**dy conspiracy I tell you!

Comment

Ah you must be easily led!

Conspiracy theories only fuel the conspirators themselves in the search for truth which they believe they have a right to understand. Unfortunately they never will, time to write another conspiracy theory in why they don't.

There's a thought perhaps the number of theories is correlated to stupidity, gosh, the older you get the smarter you become. We're doomed.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I can't find it now, but I read a blog post over the xmas period that made the point that many wild stories that would normally be dismissed as conspiracy theory's are being shown to have more than a grain of truth to them.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            I can't find it now, but I read a blog post over the xmas period that made the point that many wild stories that would normally be dismissed as conspiracy theory's are being shown to have more than a grain of truth to them.
            wow, do think its been supressed ?

bsteds eh ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

maybe its just me

It is. You're being watched.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                It is. You're being watched.
                how do you know ?
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  wow, do think its been supressed ?

bsteds eh ?

Could be. On the other hand, it could be that I am too lazy and decrepit to figure out a good way of finding it. (It wasn't on one of the usual suspects like Guido's, OH, GOT, etc)
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Could be. On the other hand, it could be that I am too lazy and decrepit to figure out a good way of finding it. (It wasn't on one of the usual suspects like Guido's, OH, GOT, etc)
                    they are probably using orbital mind control lasers on you.

have you had any dizzy spells lately ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X