• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

muslim coppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muslim coppers

I was surprised to read this article in the torygraph.

According to the National Association of Muslim Police (didn't know we had one of those), the biggest threat to National Security is not Islam, it's Nick Griffin and the BNP.

The National Association of Muslim Police (NAMP) claimed that ministers were wrong to blame Islam for being the “driver” behind recent terrorist attacks.
    Not quite sure I agree personally...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

I think it’s logical that they say that though. If you ask people who they think is the biggest threat to security they’re likely to name the people they find most scary. If muslims find the bnp scary, that’s who they’re likely to name.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

BNP = Ethnic unrest = Resentment = Extremism = Terror attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        BNP = Ethnic unrest = Resentment = Extremism = Terror attacks.
        Extremism = Terror attacks = Resentment = Ethnic unrest = BNP

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I think it’s logical that they say that though. If you ask people who they think is the biggest threat to security they’re likely to name the people they find most scary. If muslims find the bnp scary, that’s who they’re likely to name.
          Muslims might well be right to find the BNP scary, but the subject was terrorism. And that's one that is pretty much 100% Muslim these days.

Of course that doesn't mean that Muslims are 100% terrorists. But if you are trying to stop terrorism, then looking anywhere but among Islamists is a waste of time.
          Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Extremism = Terror attacks = Resentment = Ethnic unrest = BNP

FTFY
            It's more of a circle really, isn't it.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              It's more of a circle really, isn't it.
              I suppose it was what Enoch Powell predicted... so they shot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
                Muslims might well be right to find the BNP scary, but the subject was terrorism. And that's one that is pretty much 100% Muslim these days.

Of course that doesn't mean that Muslims are 100% terrorists. But if you are trying to stop terrorism, then looking anywhere but among Islamists is a waste of time.
                Twitter is a rich seam of intelligence material

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

yeah obviously islam is nothing to do with islamic terrorism, doh

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Twitter is a rich seam of intelligence material

You wouldn't believe how dumb low level perps are.

Although this guy was probably identified right off as a standard training op.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X