• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Space Cadets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Cadets

What a bunch of thick drongos. Not surprisingly the initial cut (which tested for stupidity) included 3 media studies "students".
    Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings - Chico being a prime example.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Wtf?

Originally posted by sasguru
    What a bunch of thick drongos. Not surprisingly the initial cut (which tested for stupidity) included 3 media studies "students".
    Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings - Chico being a prime example.
    Chico's a human being?????
    Why not?

Comment

Oh OK you got me there ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

<<sorry double post >>
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I find it amusing that some of you goons take every chance possible to insult someone who merely holds views different from yourselves (ok, some of his views MAY be extreme ).

Anyway, I doubt you guys would be any different if you were put in the same situation.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            I find it amusing that some of you goons take every chance possible to insult someone who merely holds views different from yourselves (ok, some of his views MAY be extreme ).

Anyway, I doubt you guys would be any different if you were put in the same situation.

Mailman
            MM Did you know the word "gullible" isn't an English word? Don't lump everyone in your inferior category. YOU would probably have been fooled (is your degree in Media Studies?)
            Here are a few clues they should have picked up:

1) 4 hour flight to Star City in Russia - Hmmmm
            2) Weather relatively warm for Russia - I'll forgive that
            3) "Launch" smoother than a plane - Hmmmmm.
            3) No gravity problems because of gravity machine - UNFORGIVABLE!!
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

They're just actors

You know it's only pretend don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain
                You know it's only pretend don't you?

No I've considered that possibility. The fact is it's easier to find stupid people than actors (although ehe 2 are not mutually exclusive).
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes but actors are less likely to sue.

Comment

Oh I'm guessing they've all signed the usual waivers
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X