• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public enquiry, yes or no?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public enquiry, yes or no?

I see a few people are getting upset because there is not going to be a public enquiry in to the July attacks.

Personally I think this is correct. There is nothing to be gained apart from the chance to needlessly divert police and other peoples energies from the very real day to day operations they need to conduct in to something that will merely make several people with vested interests feel good about themselves.

Mailman

Well listening to the radio this morning it appears the people most miffed about not having a public inquiry are the tree huggers (Alfred are you there lets link it with Iraq, Afghanistan etc) and Muslim Association of GB who claim the terrorists had no connection with Islam - they might have been on drugs, might have been upset about Chechyna or Iraq, might have depressed anything but the truth - that they were on a jihad mission.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Oh just p!iss off Chico.

Comment

you see - I could drag myself to your level alm however the fact that my opinions have such an adverse impact on you means you may be in the gutter for a while yet.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          might have been upset about Chechyna
          And your view is that everything in Chechnya is tip-top?

Comment

Well listening to the radio this morning it appears the people most miffed about not having a public inquiry are the tree huggers (Alfred are you there lets link it with Iraq, Afghanistan etc) and Muslim Association of GB who claim the terrorists had no connection with Islam - they might have been on drugs, might have been upset about Chechyna or Iraq, might have depressed anything but the truth - that they were on a jihad mission.

Perhaps Chico you may have had your sense of compassion surgically extracted in one of your Zionist Christian training camps, but do try and have some respect for the relatives of the deceased.

Speaking of which surely these relatives should have a significant say in the matter.

A tad more respect, Gentlemen please.

Comment

The main argument against a public enquiry seems to be.

1. It will cost a few million squid.
              2. It might take a few years.

Therefore it is not worthwhile.

The war in Iraq has cost billions and has taken many years. But that is a worthwhile way to spend the publics money?

Personally, since the government don't want it, I do.

Comment

Well ladies and gentlemen, I give you Chico.

A puffed up twerp who gets a hard on imagining himself as the Caped Crusader riding his charger on a mission from God.
                In reality a small balding desk-jockey stuck in a back-office in London.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Show them the Iron fist, oh Lord

it appears the people most miffed about not having a public inquiry are the tree huggers (Alfred are you there lets link it with Iraq, Afghanistan etc) and Muslim Association of GB
                  I agree with Chico - Iraq is the embodiment of the Manichean struggle between GOOD and EVIL for the soul of humanity, not some minor sideshow involving two dung beetles fighting over the biggest turd. Smite them, oh Lord. Smash the tree-huggers, the liberals, the chattering classes, ALL evil-doers. Smash them with the iron fist of righteousness!

-------------------------------------------------
                  ar sol

ar sol no grata

ar sol id iot

Comment

No

Comment

Working...
                    X