• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico - A statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico - A statement

Statement from Chico:

"In the spirit of the season I extend an olive branch and a hand of friendship to the following types of people - tree huggers, atheists, tax evaders and the plain ignorant. I have at times been judgemental, rude and patronising. My excuse was that I been by provoked by the nasty and wrong sentiments that had been posted here. I was wrong to take the bait. As such I am adopting a new, tolerant and forgiving attitude in all future discourses. In fact I will go further and will be respectful of all viewpoints. Let us all at this time of goodwill dance together in a new spirit of brother and sisterhood."

End of statement.

Note to Editors: Chico (33) is an IT strategist from London and used to post as ChicoLondon on the CUK bulletin board.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Ah the Caped Crusader strikes again. Tell me, do you wear your underpants on the outside?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bit too much of the Sanctifex Red at lunchtime methinks... you know that stuff can be slightly stonger than standard wine.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Now some self-flagellation you wanton sinner.

Comment

Oh dear

You made a mistake, you left out Muslims in you little speech
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Note to Editors: Chico (33) is an IT strategist from London and used to post as ChicoLondon on the CUK bulletin board.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

In fact I will go further and will be respectful of all viewpoints. Let us all at this time of goodwill dance together in a new spirit of brother and sisterhood."
              Why don't you go crucifying yourself for the sake of humanity salvation?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Comment

Statement from Chico:

"In the spirit of the season I extend an olive branch and a hand of friendship to the following types of people - tree huggers, atheists, tax evaders and the plain ignorant. I have at times been judgemental, rude and patronising. My excuse was that I been by provoked by the nasty and wrong sentiments that had been posted here. I was wrong to take the bait. As such I am adopting a new, tolerant and forgiving attitude in all future discourses. In fact I will go further and will be respectful of all viewpoints. Let us all at this time of goodwill dance together in a new spirit of brother and sisterhood."

End of statement.

BTW does the amnesty extend to the biggest Tree Hugger
                  J H Christ himself?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My dear friends I take all your comments on board thank you.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X