• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

this weekend I will be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this weekend I will be..

- fitting some car speakers to gf chef's 10yr old vw polo as I'm stunned it doesn't bother her in the slightest that the speakers sound permanently distorted even at low volumes. Also when going over bumps in the road, 1 or both speakers cut out resulting in having to smack the dashboard near the speakers to get them working again.. can't wait to buy a decent car over here and I miss my car from the uk.
    - going for a spa
    - looking for a carnival costume

what's everyone else doing?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

COD MW2.

Maybe the gym.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Spending the weekend relaxing with Girly, completing expenses and posting the relevant receipts and catching up on any jobs that need doing.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        - fitting some car speakers to gf chef's 10yr old vw polo as I'm stunned it doesn't bother her in the slightest that the speakers sound permanently distorted even at low volumes. Also when going over bumps in the road, 1 or both speakers cut out resulting in having to smack the dashboard near the speakers to get them working again.. can't wait to buy a decent car over here and I miss my car from the uk.
        - going for a spa
        - looking for a carnival costume

what's everyone else doing?
        Off to the country estate.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Off to the country estate.
          Take your wellies. You'll need 'em to catch your girlfriend.

Comment

my weekend with the kids this weekend. Looking forward to it...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Chef, did you stay at that shed in Scotland in Jan and enjoy the -18 deg C temperatures?

Comment

Not much.

Out on the bike Sat and Sun for a couple of hours asssuming it isnt pissing it down. On the Turbo in the garage for an hour or so if it is.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Take your wellies. You'll need 'em to catch your girlfriend.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

CAMRA beer festival this evening, recovery tomorrow, and more CAT6 cabling on Sunday.

Life in the fastlane.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                    X