• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK disappeared for a few minutes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK disappeared for a few minutes?

I was reading the BN66 thread and CUK went all disappeary on me

HMRC DOS ?

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I was reading the BN66 thread and CUK went all disappeary on me

HMRC DOS ?
    What did you see in *your* flash forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Qué ?

Comment

I got the same but some threads would still come up.

It happened again when I went to write this response.

I blame the BN66 thread. The mods should delete it, I reckon. (That was meant to be funny, BTW).
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Qué ?
          Flash Forward

The high concept, character-driven drama is based on a novel by award-winning author Robert J Swayer , when a mysterious event causes the entire world to suffer a brief blackout (two minutes and 17 seconds) and everyone sees a vision of their own future in six months’ time on a specific date, April 29, 2010. Every man, woman and child is then forced to come to grips with whether their destinies can be avoided or fulfilled.

Comment

Flash Forward

The high concept, character-driven drama is based on a novel by award-winning author Robert J Swayer , when a mysterious event causes the entire world to suffer a brief blackout (two minutes and 17 seconds) and everyone sees a vision of their own future in six months’ time on a specific date, April 29, 2010. Every man, woman and child is then forced to come to grips with whether their destinies can be avoided or fulfilled.
            Ta! I'd forgotton about that!

Comment

It just happened again. Some threads not responding, others do.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I suspect that there's been an upgrade of the forum software. Some of the screens look a bit different but I can't work out exactly what's changed.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                  I suspect that there's been an upgrade of the forum software. Some of the screens look a bit different but I can't work out exactly what's changed.
                  It's a rupture in the space/time continuum!

I blame Tesla! Either that or Threaded went back in time and shagged a butterfly!

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                    Richard Cranium's lollipop man has suddenly become self-aware!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X