PDA

View Full Version : Downloading music videos?

DimPrawn
22nd January 2010, 15:49
I can buy an MP3 for a song from lots of sites, but does anyone allow you to buy and download (in HD) music videos (with sound of course)?

So for example, if I wanted the latest Lady Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?

Mich the Tester
22nd January 2010, 15:50
So for example, if I wanted the latest Lady Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?:spel potnoodle

singhr
22nd January 2010, 15:51
I can buy an MP3 for a song from lots of sites, but does anyone allow you to buy and download (in HD) music videos (with sound of course)?

So for example, if I wanted the latest Mr Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?

FTFY

DimPrawn
22nd January 2010, 15:52
Good old CUK. What goes around comes around I suppose.

:laugh

Troll
22nd January 2010, 16:08
So for example, if I wanted the latest Lady Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?Does anyone else think those female dancers in that video are a bit chunky ?

Moscow Mule
22nd January 2010, 16:08
itunes does video downloads. Not sure what DRM is on them though.

Most of them are available on youtube, but obv. you can't download (or can you?)

gingerjedi
22nd January 2010, 16:12
itunes does video downloads. Not sure what DRM is on them though.

Most of them are available on youtube, but obv. you can't download (or can you?)

I thought realplayer has an option to 'save' streamed content?

Mich the Tester
22nd January 2010, 16:15
Does anyone else think those female dancers in that video are a bit chunky ?pics?

Mich the Tester
22nd January 2010, 16:17
Does anyone else think those female dancers in that video are a bit chunky ?Do you mean this video (http://www.ladygaga.com/badromance/defaultdb.aspx)?

I would.

Sysman
22nd January 2010, 16:28
I thought realplayer has an option to 'save' streamed content?

There's also stuff like FireFox DownloadHelper

DimPrawn
22nd January 2010, 16:31
I know I can rip the video if it is on YouTube for example, but I actually just wanted to buy the official videos, in full HD format and give someone some money for their time and effort.

Durbs
22nd January 2010, 16:58
I know I can rip the video if it is on YouTube for example, but I actually just wanted to buy the official videos, in full HD format and give someone some money for their time and effort.

Do they not include the vids along with the CD single these days, few singles i've got have them on the disc.

If not, as said, iTunes have them.

Found a really easy way to get YouTube stuff last night (assuming you have a Mac and Safari).

I've tried these download apps before but a stupidly simple way on the Mac is to:

- open the youTube page in Safari
- Press Command-Option-A to open the activity window (or go Window --> Activity)
- Scroll down the list till you see something in MB (will be > 5MB normally)
- Double click on it
- voila, you have it.

Then go to the apple site and get one of the free apps for playing .flv's.

Troll
22nd January 2010, 19:55
Do you mean this video (http://www.ladygaga.com/badromance/defaultdb.aspx)?

I would.So would I... but look at the recumbent bint at the feet of GaGa @ 0.05 & the black girl @0.41 - I went out with a couple of dancers once - although regrettably not at the same time - their bodies were much more svelte and streamlined - might be an American thaang but those girls thighs in the vid were made for breaking walnuts ...not for graceful movement