• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'The Contractor' on Channel 5 now ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Contractor' on Channel 5 now ...

Is it an exciting thriller starring Wesley Snipes as an IT contractor ?

Wesley Snipes stars as a bitter contractor, out for revenge.

I think it's the one where he tortures an agent with some razor wire and a table, in a windowless room.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Is it an exciting thriller starring Wesley Snipes as an IT contractor ?
      Must be their annual showing:
      they literally showed it on the same weekend last year
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Wesley Snipes stars as a bitter contractor, out for revenge.

I think it's the one where he tortures an agent with some razor wire and a table, in a windowless room.
        Ha ha! Everyone's dream, eh?

Snipes: "tell me AGAIN how many references you need ! "
        Agent: (snivelling and bloody) "None !!"

Comment

Also no one has ever heard of the sequel, "contractor 2 when pimps go bad"
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Isn't it a Bollywood film?
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

thats the third film in the trilogy.

The Contractor - Much cheapness plenty quickness.

After George (Ranjit) Hurt an ex government agent who worked part time for the UN and BHS (in the lighting section) is embroiled in an international incident when he asks for the targets name for the 30th time and his colleague closes down the wrong server.

He goes postal and starts eliminating the whole server farm with terrifying drop kicks while quoting ancient texts that sound cool such as the GNU license. He drops (by parachute) into the weekly round table meeting to resolve the situation shouting "To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights." , of course he gets the girl.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Contractor - Wesley Snipes wears a long black leather coat and sun glasses, after being replaced in his I.T. job as a tester - he seeks revenge for all those government allowed "Fast Track Visa" guys mounted on flying carpets who helped put him down.

Now he takes his blade and seeks justice. The End.

Comment

Working...
                X