PDA

View Full Version : 'The Contractor' on Channel 5 now ...

Platypus
22nd January 2010, 21:33
Is it an exciting thriller starring Wesley Snipes as an IT contractor ?

MaryPoppins
22nd January 2010, 21:37
Wesley Snipes stars as a bitter contractor, out for revenge.

I think it's the one where he tortures an agent with some razor wire and a table, in a windowless room.

Spacecadet
22nd January 2010, 21:45
Is it an exciting thriller starring Wesley Snipes as an IT contractor ?

Must be their annual showing:
they literally showed it on the same weekend last year (http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/37991-channel-5-9pm-must-see-film.html)

Platypus
22nd January 2010, 22:25
Wesley Snipes stars as a bitter contractor, out for revenge.

I think it's the one where he tortures an agent with some razor wire and a table, in a windowless room.

Ha ha! Everyone's dream, eh?

Snipes: "tell me AGAIN how many references you need ! "
Agent: (snivelling and bloody) "None !!"

norrahe
22nd January 2010, 22:57
Also no one has ever heard of the sequel, "contractor 2 when pimps go bad"

SizeZero
23rd January 2010, 10:37
Isn't it a Bollywood film? :cool:

vetran
23rd January 2010, 13:02
The Contractor - Much cheapness plenty quickness.

After George (Ranjit) Hurt an ex government agent who worked part time for the UN and BHS (in the lighting section) is embroiled in an international incident when he asks for the targets name for the 30th time and his colleague closes down the wrong server.

He goes postal and starts eliminating the whole server farm with terrifying drop kicks while quoting ancient texts that sound cool such as the GNU license. He drops (by parachute) into the weekly round table meeting to resolve the situation shouting "To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights." , of course he gets the girl.

eliquant
23rd January 2010, 13:25
The Contractor - Wesley Snipes wears a long black leather coat and sun glasses, after being replaced in his I.T. job as a tester - he seeks revenge for all those government allowed "Fast Track Visa" guys mounted on flying carpets who helped put him down.

Now he takes his blade and seeks justice. The End.