• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property sales hit two year high

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property sales hit two year high

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8475580.stm

Further evidence of the recovery in the UK housing market has come from figures showing completed residential property sales hit a two-year high in December.

Provisional figures from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) show 104,000 deals involving properties priced above £40,000 were completed in December.

It was the first time since December 2007 that the number has risen above the 100,000 level.

Gordon 1 Recession 0

I'm getting absolutely sick of these stupid BBC 'news' stories.

They take small samples of numbers and extrapolate false conclusions from comparing them and they keep on doing it.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
    X