• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is Andy W?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Andy W?

For the benefit of us noobies, can someone enlighten us as to who Andy W is/was?

AndyW is my mate, innit.

We work inna call centre, doing night shifts.

'E's a well k00l dude, man.

I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
    If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

One of the CUK Legends that has left us in his prime...

Comment

I'm as old as the hills and only have a sketchy second-hand idea. I assume he was a poster who went against the grain (by no means a bad thing on this forum), but he can't have been around for very long & why he's become such a playground legend I've no idea.

Comment

Bring back Andyw.

We want Andyw back.

Comment

The answer can be found here.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              The answer can be found here.
              More specifically http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html

Though there are some other threads well worth checking out - alas a couple got destroyed by the mods.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                More specifically http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html

Though there are some other threads well worth checking out - alas a couple got destroyed by the mods.....
                The last post and the response thereto were amusing

Comment

Comment

Someone who entered the CUK zeitgeist, and was taken on board as a mascot for juvenile postings.

However, times move on, and the only people who still insist on commerating his memory are somewhat akin to"Adults who like to get down with the funky kids and use words like "Pants", and "Wicked" "

It's not funny anymore. Seriously.

It's a tired joke that has gone stale. 3 years ago.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X