• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Scourer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Scourer.

I'm lost for words.

Bye.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

WHS

We'll miss you Scourer

Comment

Can't believe it came to that as well but feel that I was pushed to make the decision I did.

Sorry Brillo, wishing you all the best IRL.

Comment

Not been watching the forum, reason for this?

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...our-reply.html

Comment

Ok, I understand now, admittedly you appear to have provided a fair bit of windup effort by the thread in LR, prodding at and then resetting post count which is a pity as it was undoubtedly provocative.

I'm sure that what you wrote re "shopping" is correct, but perhaps you could have handled it in a more sensitive manner. At least Brillo was generally a productive poster unlike the multiple trolls, sockies and spammers who're allowed to survive un-banned, but that's your call.

Sorry to see Brillo go.

Comment

Never had anything against Brillo, except his vexing habit of posting screeds from press articles without quoting them, which I pulled him up on a couple of times to no effect. It just seems wrong, and lazy and sloppy to boot.

I agree it's petty, but then niggly things often are, and in any case it's not half as as petty as worrying about post counts.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

it's safer to only post inane drivel.

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  it's safer to only post inane drivel.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

So Brillo's posts were the cause of yesterday's national security alert escalation?

Cool! What did he threaten to do?

Comment

Working...
                    X