• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Previously unknown female ailment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previously unknown female ailment

I dont mean to boast or anything, but EO is gunning for a Noble prize in medical breakthroughs.

I took the missus down to Camden Lock for the weekend, its the first time we have been since the fire burned down the stables part.
    I must say, they have done a fantastic job of rebuilding and the bronze statues, with a stables theme , are bluddy impressive. Massive big horses and smithies at every corner - excellent. The stalls themselves are great and we visted the new 'Blues Kitchen' on the high street, the missus is a jazz and blues fan.
    The food stalls in the market are brilliant and the missus spent 15 quid at the fancy donut, cinnamon twirls, black forest cream and chocolate chip etc etc.

Then she suddenly stopped, started quivering, cheeks went red, fists clenched, nearly dropped a donut. In a strangled voice
    'I think I've got 'Bag-Buy' '

bag buy ?????????? wtf

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

So you left her there and dashed home to post that?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      So you left her there and dashed home to post that?
      got to keep my post count up

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        got to keep my post count up
        Fairy nuff.

Is "Bag-buy" the sudden overwhelming impulse to add yet another outsized-purse-holder to the pile in the wardrobe?

As in "I need a pink fake hedgehog skin clutch bag and I need it now."
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Fairy nuff.

Is "Bag-buy" the sudden overwhelming impulse to add yet another outsized-purse-holder to the pile in the wardrobe?

That is the main, articulated, symptom.
          Side effects include massive weight loss (I lost over a hundred pounds in less than a milli second)
          and BedSheetusUpTheCrackus (It took me two full minutes, this morning, to extract the bed sheets from the crack of me @rse)

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Fairy nuff.

Do you suffer from such an occurrence because you are a laydee?

I'll stick with me one handbag thank you.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I'll stick with me one handbag thank you.
              A one-bag woman eh ?
              well ok, how many superfluous pairs of shoes do you have ?

ha! got you there

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Laydees do not suffer from impulse shopping. It's the poor bugger boyfriend / husband that was dragged out with her that does the suffering.

(I, however, waited until I found a laydee that cannot stand clothes shopping. )

(PS Are you about to propose a party?)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  A one-bag woman eh ?
                  well ok, how many superfluous pairs of shoes do you have ?

ha! got you there

Last count 5. work, home, formal, gym, hiking!

HAH! touche
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Laydees do not suffer from impulse shopping. It's the poor bugger boyfriend / husband that was dragged out with her that does the suffering.

(I, however, waited until I found a laydee that cannot stand clothes shopping. )

(PS Are you about to propose a party?)
                    I hate shopping, ebay is my friend.

And yes, CM, MP, Pogle et al think I'm a weirdo.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X