• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mayor of Doncaster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayor of Doncaster

Good man!

The vegetarian option.

What's that sound I hear?

Councillors sharpening their knives
    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

The Mayor of Doncaster had a Thousand Sovereigns
      Hey Nonny No
      He Gave Them Away to the Man with the Axe
      Oh..

Comment

Lunatic takes over asylum:
        Mr Davies, born and bred in Doncaster, swept to power in the May election with 24,244 votes as a candidate for the English Democrats, a party that wants tight immigration curbs, an English Parliament and a law forcing every public building to fly the flag of St. George.

Readers should note that the domain "my.telegraph.co.uk" delineates a place where the Daily Telegraph allows deranged individuals to gather and mumble nonsense one to another, and any content posted thereunder should not be regarded as either news or sane

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Lunatic takes over asylum:
          Mr Davies, born and bred in Doncaster, swept to power in the May election with 24,244 votes as a candidate for the English Democrats, a party that wants tight immigration curbs, an English Parliament and a law forcing every public building to fly the flag of St. George.

Readers should note that the domain "my.telegraph.co.uk" delineates a place where the Daily Telegraph allows deranged individuals to gather and mumble nonsense one to another, and any content posted thereunder should not be regarded as either news or sane
          Some of the comments are rather worrying ...
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Some of the comments are rather worrying ...
            That applies to the entire domain "telegraph.co.uk", not just the subdomain

Comment

This is old news and, well, it is still wait and see. I'd imagine when he tries to make any 'meaningful' changes he'll sadly meet with a rather tragic accident. Such is the way of things in Doncaster.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X