• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Kelly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Kelly

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21992989/

Evidence to be kept secret for 70 years?

Move along ..... nothing to see here ....
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

That's disgusting! So we're supposed to believe it's suicide are we?

Bollocks!

Comment

You are not a free person, you are merely a number.
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        You are not a free person, you are merely a number.
        Who is number 1?

Comment

I recall a passage in one of Alan Corens books (further though of Idi Amin possibly).

A minister turned up very dead, the court ruled suicide. The description attributed by Coren was along the lines of:-

Chairman Idi: "yes, but dis suicide am startin wen e critisize me"

I don't think he ever would have expected to have been used as an apparent blueprint though...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Who is number 1?
            You are number six.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Comment

It was pretty bloody obvious he'd been executed to silence him at the time.

Presumably it's now safe for GB & TB to tell some bollocks to the illegal war inquiry.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
                http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21992989/

Evidence to be kept secret for 70 years?

Move along ..... nothing to see here ....
                Stinks to high heaven. Not just that they'd do it, but that they'd dare to do it. Don't they know how suspicious this looks? Well, yes they do, but they don't care.
                Step outside posh boy

Comment

Now I’m not really given to believing in conspiracy theories, but in this case the secrecy obviously leads to suspicion. There is a nasty smell hanging around this matter.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Some Lib Dem MP took a year out to investigate this. He concluded Kelly was murdered by anti-Saddam Iraqis over here who feared Kelly's revelations would derail the start of war. The security services just cleaned up best they could.
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X