• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rock and Chips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock and Chips

I was really looking forward to this having grown up with Only Fools and Horses as my favourite TV series (after Minder of course )

what a disappointment it was.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I was really looking forward to this having grown up with Only Fools and Horses as my favourite TV series (after Minder of course )

what a disappointment it was.
    I meant to record it but forgot.

So not worth me watching on Iplayer then?
    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
      I meant to record it but forgot.

So not worth me watching on Iplayer then?
      You havent missed anything.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I recorded it. I heard it's not a comedy, but a drama featuring the Only Fools.. characters. Not sure why anybody thinks that's a good idea.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It filled in the story about Rodney's dad, very short on laughs though.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised.
            I thought it would be car-crash tv, like that dreadful, "Green Green Grass" thing, but it was actually rather enjoyable.

Comment

rather than watching TV, I'm now desperate to go down the chippie.
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I recorded it. I heard it's not a comedy, but a drama featuring the Only Fools.. characters. Not sure why anybody thinks that's a good idea.
                Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                It filled in the story about Rodney's dad, very short on laughs though.
                Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  This time next year Dodgy...

Comment

Nah,

What a loada pony!

T

Comment

Working...
                    X