• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Narnia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narnia

In light of all the Chico vs everyone else debate re muscular Christianity, thought this was interesting.

Narnia

Or perhaps not
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    In light of all the Chico vs everyone else debate re muscular Christianity, thought this was interesting.

Narnia

Or perhaps not
    Come on, this is old news, move along, there's nothing for you to see here!

Comment

Yes, the endless need for humanity to wilfully delude itself always fascinates me. Endless themes of redemption, heaven and bliss for the weak-minded of all cultures and religions.

I suppose its evolutionary value is that by so doing we can make bearable our random existence on this earth and so make it more likely to propagate our genes.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Haha ha haa ... you atheists make me laugh. You have had your time now step aside Truth is on the march. Go on delude yourselves, the tide has now turned and notice has been served on satan and his followers. The Good News is preaching again on these shores and thousands are finding faith every week. Empty pews? Maybe in your deluded minds - walk into any church in any city on any Sunday at 11 and you will see its standing room only. Rejoice and be glad because Great Britain is now turning back to Jesus.
        Last edited by Chico; 15 December 2005, 12:54.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You really are a deluded ass aren't you? Not that you'd know though.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru

Have you not heard the Good News get yourself on an Alpha Course and let go of the disappointment and the isolation your atheist lifestyle brings.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Have you not heard the Good News get yourself on an Alpha Course and let go of the disappointment and the isolation your atheist lifestyle brings.

My atheist lifestyle brings lots of cash, fun and excitement. And also I am free to do what I want on Sundays 11am

On the other hand, I have come across people scared tulip of God and who are extremely nervous before dying, my grandmother was one and I believe religion made her very very unhappy especially in her later years.

Choice easily made, Chico
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Well Rebecca, tax evasion and the threat of jail aside you obviously have got life sussed. Jesus said he came for the sinners and as in your mind you are good,you are all aright. You do not need abundant life, you do not need forgiveness no you are all right. Good for you.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Becks, you're being unkind

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos

My atheist lifestyle brings lots of cash, fun and excitement. And also I am free to do what I want on Sundays 11am

On the other hand, I have come across people scared tulip of God and who are extremely nervous before dying, my grandmother was one and I believe religion made her very very unhappy especially in her later years.

Choice easily made, Chico
                  Not everyone is capable of taking responsibility for themselves, witness the vast increase in the financially/socially/intelligently incapable.
                  You should pity chico, not mock him.

Nah, bolleaux. He's a twat.
                  Why not?

Comment

Dundee you have just made my day
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X