• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cascade solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cascade solutions

Hi, A mate has suggested that I look into Cascade Solutions.
    It seems they operate an offshore EBT style setup. Has anyone had any dealings with them . . or any similat companies .. and what are your opinions of them?
    85% return does sound just a little shady - but I wouldn't mind knowing what the legalities and risks of this solution would be . .

Just take a look at the BN66 threads:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...apter-3-a.html
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...al-review.html

When you have read all of the posts let us know if you have any questions

Comment

Originally posted by bulletprooffool View Post
      It seems they operate an offshore EBT style setup. Has anyone had any dealings with them . . or any similat companies .. and what are your opinions of them?
      85% return does sound just a little shady - but I wouldn't mind knowing what the legalities and risks of this solution would be . .
      This smells like Spam.

Comment

Or an HMRC mole trying to lure people into unwise confessions.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Now tell us how wonderful this scheme is please
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            This smells like Spam.
            WHS. With extra Vikings.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Not an HMRC mole, they would spellcheck...

Said before, will say it again - we don't have to say why they're bad until you tell us why they're good.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Rearrange these words into a common phrase or saying :

With yours touch it wouldn't.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Rearrange these words into a common phrase or saying :

With yours touch it wouldn't.

Can you?
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The word is that everyone is moving to Albany as they are promising 100% to their contractors at the moment. http://www.recruiter.co.uk/albany-apologises-to-contractors-and-agencies-after-funding-pulled/1003980.article

Comment

Working...
                    X