• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sheeps for sail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheeps for sail

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

You can't use a sheep as a sail, they just aren't big enough.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      You can't use a sheep as a sail, they just aren't big enough.
      You could shear them and knit a sail from the wool.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Pimp.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          You could shear them and knit a sail from the wool.
          You'd need more than one sheep. But seeing as sheep is singular and plural at the same time, we have no idea if that is what the OP envisaged.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            You'd need more than one sheep. But seeing as sheep is singular and plural at the same time, we have no idea if that is what the OP envisaged.
            He did put sheeps, so I assumed more than one. Perhaps a small flock.

You're right though, we need more detail.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              He did put sheeps, so I assumed more than one. Perhaps a small flock.

You're right though, we need more detail.
              So he did. I've seen so much bad grammar today, I'm becoming immune to it.

Comment

Perhaps he's swapping sheeps for sail...?

Comment

Is wool even a suitable material for sail making?

Comment

not many people know this
                    <cough>
                    but there's only one rope on a ship

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X