• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Leasing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Leasing

Does anybody know of a car leasing company that lease cars that run on LPG ??

Cheers

No, because new car manufacturers don't sell cars that run on LPG.

Simples.

Comment

I was going to use a LMGTFY link on you, but this would be more helpful:

Link.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        No, because new car manufacturers don't sell cars that run on LPG.

Simples.
        Apart from:
        Volvo has launched a new range of alternatively-fuelled vehicles, which run on gas as well as petrol
        http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/roadtest...roadtest.shtml

and...
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Apart from:
          Volvo has launched a new range of alternatively-fuelled vehicles, which run on gas as well as petrol
          http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/roadtest...roadtest.shtml

and...
          Yes, they might have 9 years ago when that article was written, but no one bought them since the fuel might be cheap but they only did about 20MPG on a big volvo and a diesel will do double that, making them no cheaper to run and yet a hassle to fill up.

Show me a Volvo you can buy today that runs on LPG without conversion?

Comment

I seem to remember reading somewhere that converting your car to run on gas made the manufacturers warranty immediately void.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
            X