• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cirque du Soleil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirque du Soleil

I've just found out they're coming to Cologne, has anyone ever been to see them? something I've always wanted to go see
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    I've just found out they're coming to Cologne, has anyone ever been to see them? something I've always wanted to go see
    A friend of mine has been to see them twice and say its great. Hes a very 'hoity-toity' person though, so take his opinion for what you will.

Comment

went to see it in Vegas, 'twas excellent.
      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Saw them in Florida, well worth the visit, will have to get around to seeing them again over here at some time (BGG its my birthday soon )
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

An ex-bird took me in an attempt to take in some 'culture'. I patiently sat through it and kept my trap shut when it ended and waited for her to comment first. Luckily she agreed with me, it was a load of bollards !

Comment

Saw Zumanity (the one with all the topless girls ) in Vegas, it was really good.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Saw them in Florida, well worth the visit, will have to get around to seeing them again over here at some time (BGG its my birthday soon )
              they're coming to manchester v v soon <cough> end jan <cough> and i also think late rin the year with the other show
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                An ex-bird took me in an attempt to take in some 'culture'. I patiently sat through it and kept my trap shut when it ended and waited for her to comment first. Luckily she agreed with me, it was a load of bollards !
                You should have used the line 'If I wanted culture, I'd eat some yoghurt!'

(sorry I'll get my coat..........)

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Like I can ever forget little miss excitable !

Soleil are excellent btw.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

they're coming to manchester v v soon <cough> end jan <cough> and i also think late rin the year with the other show
                    You swine !!!!!
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X