• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More cowbell!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More cowbell!

So 'Don't fear the Reaper' starts up on the radio, so I shouts 'More cowbell!'

Another guy in the office jumps up: 'You found a cowbell in FarmVille? Where???'

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    So 'Don't fear the Reaper' starts up on the radio, so I shouts 'More cowbell!'

Another guy in the office jumps up: 'You found a cowbell in FarmVille? Where???'

Dude, Im gonna be honest, Ive got no idea what youre on about half the time ..........

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
      Dude, Im gonna be honest, Ive got no idea what youre on about half the time ..........
      Don't worry, you are not alone

he hasn't either.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Dude
        is it 1984 already??
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Boc

Comment

The ThreadedBot is rubbish. Whoever wrote that one should be ashamed of themselves.
            If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

It's a free online game called farmville, where you can spend hours/days that would otherwise go to waste, feeding your cows and chickens.
              There's another one called convictville where you spend your time chasing hoons up and down a road

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

and More cowbell
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X