• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*** The official FFS get this gig will yer RC thread ***

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** The official FFS get this gig will yer RC thread ***

The very best of luck tomorrow RC. Don't forget to have a Pot Noodle on the way in.

Bon chance

SY01
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The very best of luck tomorrow RC. Don't forget to have a Pot Noodle on the way in.

Bon chance

SY01
    Be the miracle
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Talk about pressure .......... imagine poor ol RC going in knowing that he's got the weight of an entire forum on his shoulders!!

I picture RC being a bit like my dad ..... theres something comforting and worldly about the man! lol

Comment

Always remember the guy interviewing shîts on bog like me and you.

Never forgot that tenet, my driving instructor rammed it into me about the examiner everytime before all of my 26 fails...

Still haven't passed...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Always remember the guy interviewing shîts on bog like me and you.

Never forgot that tenet, my driving instructor rammed it into me ... before all of my 26 fails...

Still haven't passed...

No wonder you failed. Change instructors.

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Bon chance

SY01
            Best of luck RC.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
              Talk about pressure .......... imagine poor ol RC going in knowing that he's got the weight of an entire forum on his shoulders!!
              AtW and thirty-odd sockpuppets

Oh, and Spartacus, of course

Comment

No wonder you failed. Change instructors.

HTH
                At least I now know the Urdu words for 'Clutch Pedal' and 'Seat Adjustment', they are, respectively, 'Clutch Pedal' and 'Seat Adjustment'.

My instructor was the most perverted Muslim, kept wanting me to 'get him a white woman'. Never did. Binned him, got a Brit bloke and passed first time, third in all.

Am I a racist?

Comment

I only want to hear the word Boomed, OK?

All the best
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Tsk, what is it with you lot? You're in danger of hexing the poor guy.

Break a leg RC!
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X