• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Positivity play - 2 offers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Positivity play - 2 offers

It must be Christmas I've just had 2 contract offers today. Decisions decisions. Wasn't even looking that hard, just wanted something to kill the boredom until a new business launch next year.

Feeling the Christmas spirit now off to buy a tree.

Well done private!

Take em both - a kind of contractors Mrs Doubtfire.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Well done private!

Take em both - a kind of contractors Mrs Doubtfire.
      I remember a a guy who had to contracts (full time) that were in the same building. If I remember right he managed to sustain both for a considerable time. Got found out in the end but actually had not broken any contract obligations so just did not get renewed.

So why not take both.

Comment

I could take both as they are only just down the road from each other unfortunately the road is called the M3, ones in Basingstoke and the other Southampton. Shame they both want me to start before xmas as a break knowing you have something to go to after is pretty good.

Comment

You may be able to grab both xmas parties!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X