• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Falsified CO2 Records

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falsified CO2 Records

Tom Wigley, who is the heart of the CRU gang, introduced the 280 ppm number to the climate science community with a 1983 paper titled, “The pre-industrial carbon dioxide level.” (Climatic Change 5, 315-320). He based his work on studies by G. S. Callendar (1938) of thousands of direct measures of atmospheric CO2 beginning in 1812. Callendar rejected most of the records, including 69% of the 19th century records and only selected records that established 280 ppm as the pre-industrial level. Here’s a plot of the records with Callendar’s selections circled.
    Falsified CO2 data

A more well founded scientific article with a historical record is as follows:

CO2.....the reality

This is really interesting stuff...
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 27 January 2010, 18:29.
    I'm alright Jack

Cretin, your feeble intellect cannot begin to understand this!

Only I and the IPCC government funded scientists can see the truth in the stats, mathematical models and careful sampling of data!

spasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Falsified CO2 data

CO2.....the reality

Yeah but..no but...yeah but....no but....wibble!

hth

sadguru
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Falsified CO2 data

CO2.....the reality

Blah blah blah... village idiot bus ... Nurse!

guru
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

you will have to eat your words when you see subs surfacing at the north pole, and the Himalayan glaciers melt, at 12:31 18/feb/2035 (according to my infallible model)

SaSGoru

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            you will have to eat your words when you see subs surfacing at the north pole, and the Himalayan glaciers melt, at 12:31 18/feb/2035 (according to my infallible model)

SaSGoru

I'll know it's bad when I see subs surfacing in the Himalayas !

Comment

...I thought this might be interesting to a BBC correspondent...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Did anyone see the BBC's tour of the solar system series a few years ago?

According to them Venus has a surface temperature of 450 degrees fahrenheit and an atmospheric pressure about 50 times ours.

They stated that Earth would end up like that unless we stopped man-made global warming.

Comment

Earth needs to be saved you cretins!

SOSguru

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Did anyone see the BBC's tour of the solar system series a few years ago?

According to them Venus has a surface temperature of 450 degrees fahrenheit and an atmospheric pressure about 50 times ours.

They stated that Earth would end up like that unless we stopped man-made global warming.
                    stopped man-made global warming = taxed Co2
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X