• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chasing The Aurora

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chasing The Aurora

Last edited by Toolpusher; 3 June 2012, 16:03.

It was a Spag Bol delivery by parachute.
    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

When's he due out?

I expect he'll have made some interesting friends over the past few months.

Comment

It should be anytime soon but I've heard he will be staying on as the prison doctor.
        Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          When's he due out?

He's already out - just keeping his head down by using his SASGURU sockpuppet.

Comment

When's he due out?

He's out, he has just set-up a Twitter page
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Following with interest are we?

Comment

When's he due out?

Poor guy, I hope he is feeling better and that the powers that be have given him some much needed treatment
                Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  how do you know AP?
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Following with interest are we?
                    No, I just noticed it on my Linkedin updates.

I knew some of the things he said didn't add up, but I kept asking questions hoping to work out what it was. I ddin't allow for the fact that it was all lies
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X