• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double Dip?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Dip?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...oyota-job-cuts

Taramasalata and guacamole please

Comment

I'm not clicking on a link to the Gaurdian ..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        I'm not clicking on a link to the Gaurdian ..
        Ahhh, are the words a bit long and the language used a bit confusing for you ?

try this Daily Mail link instead, it should explain it a bit easier.. there, there
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Ahhh, are the words a bit long and the language used a bit confusing for you ?

try this Daily Mail link instead, it should explain it a bit easier.. there, there
          It's funny how that link quotes the guardian and that it is dated in january 2009. At first I thought bloody hell have things got bad again?!? Then after a few minutes it hit me we are in the next decade.

Comment

Working...
          X