• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Awesome product idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome product idea

The iPad as the screen of the Mac book pro, which would be detachable.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Doesn't a Mac book pro already have a screen
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Buy a keyboard and plug it in?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Doesn't a Mac book pro already have a screen
        Use your load man, iPad is the replacement screen on the Pro.

I'm over to what's it's house to share some photos but I don't need the whole computer - so you just detach the screen and away you go, it's essentially two system in the one product.

I'd buy it.

Ignore the witty retorts just get building steve cause my cash is festering...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Hmm...
            No no no

The iPad is not a beast like my pro nor do I want it to be.

Comment

Use your load man, iPad is the replacement screen on the Pro.

I'm over to what's it's house to share some photos but I don't need the whole computer - so you just detach the screen and away you go, it's essentially two system in the one product.

I'd buy it.

Ignore the witty retorts just get building steve cause my cash is festering...
              I just Googled mac book pro and it looks like a laptop. So the screen is detachable? If the iPad could run OSX you wouldn't need anything else. Oh, and SD, USB support etc...
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I just Googled mac book pro and it looks like a laptop. So the screen is detachable? If the iPad could run OSX you wouldn't need anything else. Oh, and SD, USB support etc...
                You'd have 2 x OS's in the one product utilising shared photo, e-mail and browser libraries.

When I say 2 x OS's, it's really OS X in the base unit, iPhone OS in the screen.

Comment

You'd have 2 x OS's in the one product utilising shared photo, e-mail and browser libraries.

When I say 2 x OS's, it's really OS X in the base unit, iPhone OS in the screen.
                  2 of everything to look at pic?

Me, me, me...

Comment

Too complicated.

Just have the keyboard part of the 'laptop' as a fancy docking station, all the real tech would be in the detachable touchscreen part.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X