• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiot Friends!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiot Friends!

Went to visit an old friend over the weekend, took the mrs and the kids. Had a great time...

Anyway, just logged on to facebook and the filthy git has gone and left some blatent innuendo on one of my wifes status updates about the kids!

I'm not happy!
    Coffee's for closers

Yes, but if it wasn't your wife, would you laugh?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

where's SY01?
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Tell us what it was, we'll let you know whether it is distasteful or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Went to visit an old friend over the weekend, took the mrs and the kids. Had a great time...

Anyway, just logged on to facebook and the filthy git has gone and left some blatent innuendo on one of my wifes status updates about the kids!

I'm not happy!
          I'd post a status/comment telling him I was p1$$ed off with him - or at least call him and give him an earful and tell him to post an apology...

(And I just said on another post that I thought FB was dangerous. Spooky! )
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

How close a mate is he?

i.e. some guy you exchange xmas emails with that you know from Uni or someone you see quite often and have a decent friendship with.

If the first. make him look a tw@t in public, if the latter mail him telling him to wind his neck in.

Promise I won't do it again fella.

Comment

You should check he hasn't twittered about her as well...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                You should check he hasn't twittered about her as well...
                Oh Dear...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

I'm not happy!
                  (bear in mind I have no idea how old sc is) I read this as the innuendo was about the kids... I think this goes to show that we need to see the posts and comments to be able to help!
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sometimes <silence> is the best reply of all.

Comment

Working...
                    X