PDA

View Full Version : Need to get some kid gloves.....

Wilmslow
29th January 2010, 07:50
I have been allocated a UAT user for a very time pressured business critical project.

It has only just come to light that the identified person ran out of the UAT training workshop in tears.

Going to have to be very careful over handling this one....... Any advice?

cojak
29th January 2010, 07:52
I have been allocated a UAT user for a very time pressured business critical project.

It has only just come to light that the identified person ran out of the UAT training workshop in tears.

<sucks teeth>

Digestive biccies and sweet tea.

Works every time...

Flubster
29th January 2010, 07:53
Yep. Don't piss on his shoes.

Moscow Mule
29th January 2010, 07:53
Any advice?

Don't eat yellow snow.

Wilmslow
29th January 2010, 08:13
<sucks teeth>

Digestive biccies and sweet tea.

Works every time...

ooh, can you suck on my lollipop as well please?

It is a girlie by the way, if she is next to me at the pots I would not be complaining :)

cojak
29th January 2010, 08:14
<smacks Wilmslow around the back of the head...>

:spank:

AtW
29th January 2010, 08:15
Yep. Don't piss on his shoes.

:rollin:

Well early in the office today - SKA is becoming more demanding by the day :mad

Thank Chico there is Wilmslow out there posting his great stories to cheer us all up :smile

Wilmslow
29th January 2010, 08:23
<smacks Wilmslow around the back of the head...>

:spank:

Oooh, I do love a little S&M in the morning :)

Tingles
29th January 2010, 08:25
Suityoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!

<<<canned laughter>>>

cojak
29th January 2010, 08:27
Suityoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!

<<<canned laughter>>>

:laugh

milanbenes
29th January 2010, 08:28
ooh, can you suck on my lollipop as well please?

It is a girlie by the way, if she is next to me at the pots I would not be complaining :)

Wilmslooow,

remember, personal goal for this year is to get a.... w o m a n

so why not start with this one, I am not sure if you made a freudian slip with the quip about asking her to suck on your lollipop

you never know though, play your cards right and there may be more

good luck and keep us informed

Milan.

TheFaQQer
29th January 2010, 09:04

If she has problems understanding what to do, just bellow "ARE YOUR F***ING STUPID?!?!?!?" in her ear.

MaryPoppins
29th January 2010, 09:12
If she has problems understanding what to do, just bellow "ARE YOUR F***ING STUPID?!?!?!?" in her ear.

Alternatively, get someone else who can cope with the obvious enormous pressure.

Just realised she probably ran from the room crying when she realised she'd been assigned to work with Wilmsloooow. No offence like.

milanbenes
29th January 2010, 09:23
Wilmslooooooooow,

ignore Mary Poppins what does she know.

Suggestion, offer to take said young lady out one evening for a kebab, where you can both go over any of her worries, on the way back from the kebab invite her to yours for a night cap, and you never know where things will lead, but play your cards right on the night, and maybe there will be the chance for another portion of kebab

Milan.

MaryPoppins
29th January 2010, 09:31
Wilmslooooooooow,

ignore Mary Poppins what does she know.

Suggestion, offer to take said young lady out one evening for a kebab, where you can both go over any of her worries, on the way back from the kebab invite her to yours for a night cap, and you never know where things will lead, but play your cards right on the night, and maybe there will be the chance for another portion of kebab

Milan.

I am humbled.