• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

transvestite wives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transvestite wives

On the tele last night.

What is wrong with these women putting up with these freaks?

Mrs Woo wouldn't be happy if I sretched her knickers!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...new-boots.html ;-)
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by mr_woo View Post
      On the tele last night.

What is wrong with these women putting up with these freaks?

Mrs Woo wouldn't be happy if I sretched her knickers!
      Thank you for your tolerance.

I found this comment offensive and not in the spirit of what I would consider acceptable CUK behaviour.

I know we often stretch and bend the rules, but that comment just size 12'd right over the line, IMHO.

A good friend of mine is a transvestite and I've never thought of him as a freak.

Go back to the Dark Ages where you belong.

In fact, they are the classic scapegoats.Our old fears about our sissiness, still with us though masked by the new macho fascism, are now located, isolated, quarantined through our persecution of them transvestite.

-White, Edmund
      States of Desire:Travels in Gay America, ch.2.
      Last edited by Board Game Geek; 29 January 2010, 12:21.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        I found this comment offensive and not in the spirit of what I would consider acceptable CUK behaviour.
        Did you report it?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No need to get his knickers in a twist
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I know we often stretch and bend them, but that comment just size 12'd right over the line, IMHO.

A good friend of mine is a transvestite and I've never thought of him as a freak.

You dress like a bird then?
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

It ain't normal

Comment

I know we often stretch and bend them, but that comment just size 12'd right over the line, IMHO.

Is he a "Special friend"?

Comment

Buy your own then, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    It ain't normal
                    It takes all sorts.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X