• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Apple a religion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Apple a religion?

Apple head on this forum are starting to remind me of over zealous born again christians e.g. Alpha course

There is no rythm or reason to them. Which makes me wonder is there something sinister going on?
    Yes, and they are all deluded
    64.29%
    Yes, tell me what to buy Lord, it do Telly
    21.43%
    No, Apple is great I am not brainwashed, baaa
    0.00%
    Andyw iPadded cell
    14.29%
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Maybe that's the business plan - qualify for charitable status to avoid paying taxes, if church of Scientology can allegedly do that then surely Jobs can ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Apple head on this forum are starting to remind me of over zealous born again christians e.g. Alpha course

There is no rythm or reason to them. Which makes me wonder is there something sinister going on?
      Righto baggy. Have a cup of tea (maybe with some brandy) and a biscuit.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Baggy, they know who you are now.

Be prepared to have your contracts cut short and the feeling you are being followed.

If I were you I'd just apologise and try to get on with what's left of your life.

Does anyone know if Tom Cruise has a mac?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Does anyone know if Tom Cruise has a mac?
          Yes, he uses it to hide his stilts.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Righto baggy. Have a cup of tea (maybe with some brandy) and a biscuit.
              in the usual place (by the fax machine!)
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Sorry, Apple good, it do telly and only £400
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Maybe that's the business plan - qualify for charitable status to avoid paying taxes, if church of Scientology can allegedly do that then surely Jobs can ...
                  Mr. Burns: You see me as a god, right, Smithers?
                  Smithers: Absolutely, sir.
                  Mr. Burns: You'd kneel before me?
                  Smithers: Boy, would I!
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Sorry, Apple good, it do telly and only £400
                    Good lad,

Now if you buy the next level up more secrets will be revealed.

Comment

Working...
                    X