• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Snow

Is it coming back?, just had a flurry of snow in Kent & its getting dark & cloudy
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Amazing - Unblemished blue sky in Central London.

(although I see a thick dark cloud is drifting up from the south, and some snowy patches are brewing up on the snow twitter mash-up )
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Seemed to snow here for about 5 minutes mid afternoon. I guess that was it.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

just dipped below zero here in Manchester.
        Clear sky and a big bright full moon

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No snow here.

When I went to take the car out earlier, the windows were iced up. On the inside

Comment

Had some heavy snow where I was earlier (middle-south), despite forecasts saying no snow. A few accidents occured on my way home, slowiing me down. It wasn't enough to cause chaos although on a few roads a few tracks did appear through the thin snow but obviously some people simply just can't drive in such conditions. Three accidents in 28miles of country road driving, mostly caused by poor visibility, not the condition of the roads I would guess. I saw one car pull out of a parking position and drive straight into another, right in front of me - f'ing idiot
            Last edited by SuperZ; 29 January 2010, 20:39.

Comment

Had a light dusting of snow here in S Wales this afternoon. Didn't stay long though
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

We have gone below zero.

We have had two falls of hailstones, both of which partly melted, then froze. So we have a strange iciness out there, like spilled packing material.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Snowing rather heavily here now.

Never mind, it'll be allwhite in the morning

IGMC
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                  X