• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aww bless her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww bless her

When you have been with someone a while you get to know them, during the night, you can tell when they are laying there awake.
    A couple nights ago I woke up at about 3am and I knew that the missus was awake. It's important not to talk, because that fires the brain up, even listening, and I was hoping she might doze off. When she didnt I leaned over and tickled her back, that usually works. After twenty minutes my arm was dropping off and she was still awake. I knew she was tired because she has had a tough week.
    'Cant sleep dear?'

she said, 'I was dreaming about work, to be honest, I would rather be awake'

Aww bless her

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When you have been with someone a while you get to know them, during the night, you can tell when they are laying there awake.
    A couple nights ago I woke up at about 3am and I knew that the missus was awake. It's important not to talk, because that fires the brain up, even listening, and I was hoping she might doze off. When she didnt I leaned over and stuck my todger in, that usually works.

Aww bless her

Fixed that for ya
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Fixed that for ya

swine

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

One of my clients recommends that if you start being bothered by dreams about work then you immediately go to see one of the on-site psychiatrists.

Who are available 24x7.

It's listed on this "Check list for work place stress".
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          When I start dreaming about work I tend to leave.

Particular when the dreams involve certain directors, solid body hits & a S&W Model 29 in 4" barrel length.

And the bastard got up again.

I was gutted.

Knew it had to be a dream.
          You should swap to the .50 Magnum with recoil compensator: 3 times the muzzle energy!

If you use a 700 grain bullet, they will not be getting back up.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X