• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ped Egg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ped Egg

Just seen an advert for a thing called a ped egg (from JML) on the telly. Typical JML commercial, showing various people grating their feet with this device. Then they went on to show how easy it was to empty.

Looked like tipping grated parmesan into the bin. Eeeeeeeeeew. Bit of luck I haven't phoned my order through to Wongs yet.

Linky

30-33 seconds in.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Great for getting corns off.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Just seen an advert for a thing called a ped egg (from JML) on the telly. Typical JML commercial, showing various people grating their feet with this device. Then they went on to show how easy it was to empty.

Looked like tipping grated parmesan into the bin. Eeeeeeeeeew. Bit of luck I haven't phoned my order through to Wongs yet.

Linky

30-33 seconds in.

Got one. Am obsessed with having soft feet - it's crap.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Great for getting corns off.
        Just ga-vomited.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Do you have parmesan cheese in the cupboard?

Comment

get your man to rub them with pumice, then rub in fell-walkers cream

then, if he really likes you, to do in between your toes

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              get your man to rub them with pumice, then rub in fell-walkers cream

then, if he really likes you, to do in between your toes

I use one of the metal thingies in the shower, and cream after. Fell walkers cream, really?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I use one of the metal thingies in the shower, and cream after. Fell walkers cream, really?
                well, they call it fell-walkers cream. The missus bought a tub in Keswick last year.

my guess is that its some sort of moisturiser.

Anyways, get him to pumice your soles. rub some cream in. tickle your ankles and shins. then cream in between your toes.

If you dont hit the ceiling screaming, theres something wrong with you.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  well, they call it fell-walkers cream. The missus bought a tub in Keswick last year.

my guess is that its some sort of moisturiser.

Anyways, get him to pumice your soles. rub some cream in. tickle your ankles and shins. then cream in between your toes.

If you dont hit the ceiling screaming, theres something wrong with you.

Ok, ta! I'll er, be doing that myself then! Nivea do a lovely intensive foot cream tell your missus.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ok, ta! I'll er, be doing that myself then! Nivea do a lovely intensive foot cream tell your missus.
                    Feet - they are at the end of the legs aren't they?
                    Mine sort of look after themselves apart from a prune at the sharp end when they don't fit in the shoes anymore

Do they really need to have the bottom half inch hacked off then?

Comment

Working...
                    X